Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Work personalities clash....sometimes.

Hey guys!

Today would have been a good day, started off as a good day. It was my Friday, last day of work before my three day weekend. Then it started going downhill on the drive into work, traffic was atrocious with the snow causing everyone to be cautious and drive slow. Understandable and completely appropriate given the circumstances.

Got into work and it just spiraled downhill after that.

We were behind and spent most of the day being swamped and playing catch-up. Then, of course, because it's work, people can't just do their jobs, they have to bring their personal, petty differences with them. Apparently, I was a target for non-stop joking today. I have no problem joking with someone if I know them and have had back-and-forth banter with them before so that I know what they're comfortable with and what they're not. Yep, not how today went down.

Then I was hoping to do something tonight so I kind of put my plans on hold while I waited for them to give me a definitive answer.

Did they?

No.

So now, I'm spending my time laying on the couch snuggling Minnie and watching Netflix for lack of certainty on anything I really want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, nothing wrong with a quiet night at home snuggling with your pup! I'm sure she's enjoying it! :)

    But I know what you mean. That crap sucks and is incredibly rude of them! I hope you're able to enjoy your 3-day weekend, not having people back out on plans anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best to do what you're doing than be out and about on a cold evening. I totally understand though.

    And forking co-worker! Sounds annoying.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...