Tuesday, February 20, 2018

The end of my days off.

Sadly, today marks the end of the six day mini-vacation I had this week. I managed to get my credit card payment done today, it was supposed to have posted and now I'm just eagerly looking forward to this weekend to see how my pay increase is going to look each paycheck. I'm nearing the end of the nine seasons available on Netflix. I'm not sure when they're going to make season ten, since there apparently is a season ten, on Netflix. I've been stalling on finishing this current season because I don't want to have to wait forever to see the newest season.

I managed to be somewhat productive today. I made my lunches for the week: chicken, rice and broccoli for this week.

I'm not looking forward to trying to catch up on everything I missed while I was gone at work. It's probably going to take me a good thirty minutes or more just to try to go through all the emails I've accumulated. Then, I have to stop into my apartment leasing office and ask about when my lease renewal is due and then try to figure out for sure if I'm going to renew or not. As of right now, it's looking like I'm going to be here another year.

We'll see what happens with the emails tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky and get a transfer request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...