Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Another busy day at work.

Not really sure what I'm going to talk about today...

Just another busy day at work and tomorrow is going to be even worse. I'm hoping that I can make it through work without going crazy or tearing out my hair because my six day vacation begins Thursday :) I'm super excited to head down home and see my family, dogs and horses. I'm also excited to hang out with my best friend of 27 years! Haven't seen him in nearly a year and we're both busy with work and always seem to have conflicting schedules to where we can't get together.

He wants to go see Black Panther, which is ironic because that's the same movie my step-father wants to see Saturday while my mom and sister-in-law see Fifty Shades Freed.

Anyway, one more day of work to go guys! Hopefully I'll have some more interesting things to talk about on my days off. I'm hoping to see a movie tomorrow night before I leave at the buttcrack of dawn on Thursday to drive down.

1 comment:

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...