Monday, February 12, 2018

Busy day at work!

That's right, you heard me! Today started off slow and I was hoping it would continue to be that way. Not so lucky in that regard. It slowly started picking up and pretty much remained consistent throughout the day. By the time the end of my shift arrived, I nearly ran out the door haha.

Luckily once I got home, I managed to get the most important task completed: making sweet tea! I also managed to get the necessary stuff done on my loan refinancing and paid my truck payment for the month. I can't wait till I can get it paid off and free up that money as extra funding to pay on other things.

Then I started watching The Chamber of Secrets and realized I'm not going to be able to finish it today because of the time.

Gah, this blog entry feels like crap.

It's hard to write about anything exciting when I haven't done anything exciting today. Made plans with my family to see a movie this weekend. My mom and sister-in-law and her friend are seeing the new Fifty Shades movie while myself, my step-father and possibly my brother are going to be seeing Black Panther.

2 comments:

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...