Thursday, February 8, 2018

Another lonely day.

Today started off good, finally managed to sleep in till almost eight this morning! A true accomplishment for me in regards to sleeping in. Usually I'm up by six or seven at the latest, usually on the dot as well. Generally waking up, staring at the ceiling and wishing I could go back to sleep are the norms for me. Regardless, I slept in, made breakfast and relaxed for a few hours playing games on my PC and Xbox until I went to the movies, again.

Second day using my MoviePass and I saw The Greatest Showman.

My mom said she enjoyed it after seeing it the other day with a friend and I was curious, not to mention the fact I'd honestly been considering seeing it myself and behold, I went!

Turned out to be a great decision!

Really, really enjoyed the movie. There were plenty of great musical numbers, two of my personal favorite songs from the movie are:
 


Overall, I really enjoyed the movie despite it's many adjustments to the truth behind P.T Barnum and would recommend that everyone go and see it in the theater or rent it upon DVD release.

Then I had to go through the fun task of calling about my student loans, trying to refinance them to drop the payments to something more affordable or possibly consolidating them again because my Dept. of Education loan, which I'd been pushing back for three years, could no longer be pushed back and between the two, it was costing nearly as much as a month's rent for my apartment.

Anyway, there's supposed to be another bout of snow coming in tonight so let's hope they're wrong and that tomorrow will see more snow melting and a return of the warm weather I'm missing!

3 comments:

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...