Thursday, February 1, 2018

Heartland has the feels.

It finally happened! Ty + Amy = <3

I'm not normally a very feelsy guy when it comes to the shows I watch. There's probably been a select few, no more than what I could list on one hand, that have been able to elicit the feelings and dedication from me that this show has. I stumbled upon it purely by accident at a mention from my grandparents. I know they're usually very picky about the shows they watch and I knew this show had horses in it so I wanted to give it a chance and see how things went. I wasn't disappointed! 

I finally got to see the loner, bad boy turned good guy get the girl he dreamed about in the barn loft. The wedding was small, tactful and suited them both perfectly. The whole riding out of the barn on her horse with her father and grandfather on each side behind her was an amazing touch! I love how they implement horses into nearly everything with this show and I'm sad that there aren't more shows like this airing today.

You're still my favorite Dean, I promise!

Anyway, it was an awesome touch on my last day off to know that the point I've been looking forward to for the longest time has finally come. I also paid my rent today so #adulting. Some of my friends were talking about going to this arcade bar this weekend and it makes me really wish I wasn't working so I could go and check it out. The one I went to with my brother down in Louisville was a lot of fun, even if the people who were supposed to join us didn't show up. *shrugs* Things happen, I know.

I'm hoping that I still might be able to go, even if I have to leave early, just to go out and do something this weekend, since I'll be working the next day. Though they haven't officially set a day on which they're going to do this.

Couple this with the new anime that was just added to Netflix about a school where the students are rated on how well they gamble, I'd say I'm set on watching material for a good while, I hope.


5 comments:

  1. lol Gotta love when the characters you want together do get together. It still amuses me that Jared P. played a Dean on Gilmore Girls.

    Arcades are fun, Skeeball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's only been like six or seven seasons in the making haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes characters getting together kills a show, so might be a good thing lol.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I guess that's true. Like Star-Crossed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only watched a few episodes when it aired.

      Delete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...