Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's my Friday!

Guess what guys, it's my Friday!

You know what that means, right?





It's time to lay back, relax and let my non-existent long hair down. I get the next six days off from work and let me tell you, I could use the freedom from stress that brings me. Things have been hectic at work lately because of how short-staffed we are and on top of that, two co-workers went away on training for the week, further stressing the coverage.

Anyway, I'm supposed to see Black Panther tomorrow night with my best friend and that's after visiting with my grandparents I haven't seen since around Christmas and even then was only for a short visit. This time is sadly going to be very similar. I'm only going to be down until Sunday and then I'm coming back up to give myself a few days for me and to prepare mentally for work again.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the critters on the farm, especially my horse, the big turd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...