Saturday, February 24, 2018

Today was slooooow.

Today was abysmally slow. I felt like I was in quicksand the entire day. It didn't matter what I did or how much work I tried to accomplish, the day just seemed to drag on and on and on and on. I'm surprised my sanity last as long as it did. Top that off with trying to get fitness time for today, which didn't happen and my day was blegh.

I'm looking forward to my last day of work tomorrow though and have plans to hit up the movies for the next four days/evenings.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, yeah, I hate days like that. How has the movie-going been? Hopefully not as slow as this day was! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty well so far, I've been taking advantage of my MoviePass while it lasts haha.

      Delete
  2. I had one of those days at work. I was called to start earlier. There was barely any preparation to take care of and there were barely any customers. It didn't help I kept on looking at the clock, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...