Wednesday, February 7, 2018

First MoviePass trial was....

Hello everyone!

Today was officially the first test of my new MoviePass card and it was a...


The process is simple apparently. If your theater requires the card, like mine does, you check into the time before the movie, go to the theater and purchase your tickets within thirty minutes of the check in on your phone. Anyway, I got to the theater, told them the time, picked my card and then gave them my MoviePass card to swipe. They swiped it, I got my ticket and it was game on!

The movie today? 12 Strong with Chris Hemsworth playing the star role of Capt. Mitch Nelson, based on the real person, who leads a team of US soldiers into Afghanistan after the attack on the twin towers. The movie started off just after the planes crashed into the two towers and quickly dives into the action. The action sequences were awesome, I felt connected to the characters and enjoyed the bond between Nelson and the general of the Northern Alliance forces he was working with.

Overall, a great movie and one I'd recommend to anyone interested in going to see one this weekend.

Hope everyone is staying warm and isn't getting too much snow!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the success! Does not sound like my kind of movie lol.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...