Saturday, February 10, 2018

Snow sucks and workout time, oh yeah!

So, this morning's forecast? Lots of snow!

It's literally been snowing nearly all day and there were at least two accidents on my way home from work, one on each side of the highway. I don't know how they happened, I was just glad the one on the northbound side wasn't hindering traffic flow.

I'm glad to finally be home today and so is Minnie. I also managed to get fitness time so I was able to avoid some of the major traffic rush at around the time I normally get off work. Got a nice workout in, showered and I'm waiting to hear word on what the final plans are for this evening. Supposedly a friend who came down from up north is staying in a hotel and we're going to hang out there; but, who knows?

Also, I've been having a lot of fun on this app, Chatous. I've met several interesting people from around the world and have had interesting discussions. However, the only regret I have is my username I happened to pick for it haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...