Friday, February 23, 2018

Today blows.

Today blows....

I don't even know where to begin to try to explain so all of you are on the same page with me about why today, sucks, for me. I'm going to try to find a way to explain though so please be patient.

It all started in a land far, far away....

Just kidding, it all happened here, locally.

This morning started off as any other. I woke up, let Minnie out, took care of the necessities that I had to before work this morning and then took off on my drive. Got to work safely and early. Nothing bad really happened until I get inside, log into a computer and load up my email.

What's the first thing I see in my list of new emails? A complaint from a co-worker about something that happened the prior day and a question about another. I wanted so badly to call them out on being late to work themselves; but, I wanted to be the better person and so I held my tongue, kept myself in line and responded in a cool, collected manner and answered the question to the best of my ability and with what knowledge I had available or on hand at the time. Then I had a second email asking about the cleanliness of my work station and I replied that I had no idea what they were talking about and that it could very well have simply been from when I had rice for lunch as the origin of the cause.

Then the day just continually went downhill. I got a message from a girl that our friendship wouldn't work; but, never gave an explanation as to why or the cause. I messaged her back, explained I understood and wished her the best.

Then the weather sucked and we were busy but yet not busy. I was continuously bugged by my co-worker about buying a bag of potato chips for a bet I never fully agreed to.

Anyway, that's the sum of why today sucks.

1 comment:

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...