Sunday, February 11, 2018

Snow keeps falling down, falling down.

Hello everyone!

Today marks the third day of the snowstorm here in Michigan and I think it's finally finished. I watched today as the snow went from snowing to sleeting during the day. I did not enjoy any of the times I had to go out and then come back inside. I was glad when the work day was finally finished. I was hoping for fitness time today; but, I understand that I can't get it all the time because they're paying me to be at work and not at home, working out.

Anyway, nothing really exciting happened today so this'll be a shorter blog than usual, sorry everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...