Friday, February 2, 2018

Awesome news!

Guys, guys, guys! You'll never guess what....

I found out this morning during work that the random week in the beginning of August that I picked for my annual leave, turns out it's the week of my other six day weekend! Which means that I'll have the opportunity to go on a vacation to my cousin or to do something else if I so wish. Obviously there's a considerable number of months between now and then to plan everything out; but, I'll definitely be on the lookout and trying to purchase tickets while they're relatively cheap.

Also, in other news, Netflix has added Altered Carbon to their streaming service! I've been on and off looking forward tot his show since they revealed the trailer for it back before Christmas. I'm excited to start watching it and then give it an honest review on what I think about it so definitely keep checking back if you're curious to hear what I think about it.

Nothing much else to say today so I'll keep this short. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the near-future vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad that impromptu vacation worked out in your favor! :) I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to plan and get decently-priced tickets.

    I just recently had to look up flights for my mom and noticed that they've gotten relatively more expensive since the last time I flew. -.- At least for a decent flight without like 5 stops EVERYWHERE on the way or that isn't scheduled for takeoff in the middle of the night or some other highly inconvenient time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my mom was telling me it was going to be $350 or so for a ticket round trip. I haven't actually looked at the costs myself yet, still have some time to do that.

      Delete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...