Saturday, February 3, 2018

Curse you Jack Frost!

Guess what I found out was happening today! More snow.

Guess who was super excited? ...........Not this guy.

Apparently they're forecasting up to three to five inches for tomorrow, yay. *sarcasm*

Among other things, I finished the first episode of Altered Carbon. Not sure how I feel about it. It reminds me a lot of Blade Runner; but, it's supposed to have taken place after it on the timeline, even though the two aren't correlated at all. Anyway, it was interesting. I enjoyed the main character, he's had some interesting roles lately, still remember when I stumbled upon him in The Killing and then he was in the remake of Robocop and now he's in this. I'll try to watch an episode a day or so and let you guys know my own take on it.

Also, I'm really hoping that my MoviePass card comes in the mail soon. There's a few movies coming out this month that I'm hoping to drag myself to the theater to see. Maybe even start trying to go on Friday and Saturday nights again, even if I'm working, just to take advantage of the card. Just think of all the reviews I could write and all the new upcoming movies I could fill you curious lot in on!

Again, another not so interesting day. Not a whole lot happened; but, I guess that's par for the course when I work ten hours of the day and then come home to workout and just want to relax and stay warm.

1 comment:

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...