Monday, February 19, 2018

Just another day.

Today started off okay, woke up way earlier than I would have liked because Minnie decided she needed to go to the bathroom and to hell with the time of the morning it was. I guess it's to be expected with the fact that she's so used to me having to get up for work during the work week at 4:15 in the morning. Anyway, managed to drag myself out of bed, got a good workout in and then proceeded to go about my day as if that was my intentional time of awakening.

Then I had some leftover pizza for lunch, worked on some episodes of Heartland (I'm nearly finished with all of the final season :( ). I only hope that it ends on a good note! I don't want to have to worry about drying my eyes if I'm bawling. Anyway, nothing too exciting happened other than that.

I did however get lucky enough to start talking to a girl. We have a lot in common and have been chatting away the past day or two. It's a lot of fun to talk to her and she's gorgeous to boot, has a great smile and seems to really enjoy talking to me. I'm curious to see where things go and just go with the flow.

Oh and it rained today, Minnie hated it and made it really fun trying to take her outside to go to the bathroom this afternoon/evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes one's bladder doesn't give a fork on what time it is lol.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post of the Month

The Maze Runner: The Death Cure is a fitting ending.

Today's weather forecast was....cold. The weather outside was cold. I wish I could have avoided going out into it completely; but, I hav...